A Real Sh*t Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few months ago as I was pulling out my gate to head home, I see that someone has dumped some trash in my driveway which isn’t an uncommon occurrence, but upon further examination, they had “dumped” more than just trash. I picked up the cans and candy wrappers but left the TP to biodegrade. This morning as I’m heading out to go do some skid steer work there’s a Ford pick up parked about 50 yards down my driveway blocking it. As I start pulling up to it, a guy comes running out from behind a cottonwood pulling his pants up. He jumps in the truck (never looking my direction) and hurriedly back out onto the county road and heads west on Hwy 11.
Granted my place is in the middle of nowhere, but my entrance is only 50 yards off Hwy 11. Are people just so bold that they’ll pull off anywhere to take a dump?!?
I get that when you got to go you got to go, but dang it, this is two people (that I know of) that have taken a dump in or beside my driveway. :anyone:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm suddenly happy I don't have a creek running thru my property...

anim_coffee.gif

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang, man, if I'd seen ya, I'd've waved.

The cameras at my house once alerted me to people in my driveway. This dumpy middle-aged dude gets out of this crappy GM mini-SUV with plastic for a window, then proceeds to go up on my porch and look in my kitchen window. From the garage cam, I can hear him telling the woman in the junker that there's nobody home, so she can get out and pee in my driveway.

Fortunately, he married way up, because she was having none of it, so he gimped back over to the junker and they left.

Gotta say, at first I was kind of PO'd that some jake-legged peckerwood would just go peeping in my windows (and it's not like my house is up by the road), but then it kind of turned into a Mutual of Omaha's White Trash Wild Kingdom... "Will the wild White Trash male convince his mate to drop trou for the cameras? Will she bean him with a frying pan when they get home? Will their hoopty make it out of the driveway? Stay tuned after this commercial break to find out!"

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a creek running through a property I used to own. County was trying to come after me because i had two driveways (both were zoned and approved). Seems they did not care that up stream from me people had their outbound plumbing emptying into the creek. Something about being grandf in, pipes installed before it was illegal. My two drives had been there for better than fifty years andthey did not consider that grandfathered in. They left me alone when I suggested they needed to build me my own personal bridge across the stream and got attorneys involved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom