A Real Sh*t Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our driveway is 3/10 mile long with two 90 degree turns in it with an altitude change of 129'. Yeah, really steep.
A tree row blocks vision at the first turn before the accent up the hill. We have found broken jumper cables used to tow vehicles off the side, used condoms and lots of beer cans from folks that want to sit and drink off the road. I stopped a lot of it by posting a sign that said "meeting Jesus is easy. Prayer is the best, Trespassing is the fastest" with a pic looking down the muzzle of a revolver. Lots of tracks where they turn around right there.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We once had a 5-acre lot with a home and metal shed on it. However, we were at the end of the street and the drive pulled directly off of the street and across the dam of our pond.

I always wondered how gingerly a would-be thief might be if trying to drive helter-skelter from the house and across that dam. One mistake and one could be either in the trees on the down-creek side or wet on the up-creek side.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had to take a dump a few times but I like to find a creek with a small bridge or a thicket of cedars off the beaten path.
If you see a Camo Corolla it is just me fertilizing.
I do bury my TP though and other stuff.
I've read that the late singer and songwriter Hank Williams Sr., while en route to a performance many years ago, was with a group of performers that stopped for a bite to eat.
They said old Hank got a bowl of spicy chili and a ways down the road told 'em they needed to stop by a wooded area to let him get out and take care of some business.
Hank came back to the car and the others were joking about that hot chili burning him up and the songwriter came up with the name of song then and there: "Settin' the Woods on Fire."
He wisely changed the subject matter of the tune (it's about a gal and her feller hitting all the honky tonks) and it was hit song for him.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a hunter and a door to door crew manager from my experience if you have to go theres those that pull out of sight and some just do it the sid of the road.

Of course you have to be concerned this person is taking up residence on raw land. If that’s the case better take care of that sooner with game cams as suggested. Sucks it always cost the good guys money. Quite frankly the State or country needs to have a loner program to nip thi crap IMO, we waste so much on BS this could eas pay for itself.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had people stop in front of my house in the middle of the day and take a whiz. I live on NW Highway but they pull up on the street about a dozen of us live on. 2 guys got out one Sunday afternoon and relieved themselves right in front of me mowing about 100 yards away. That was annoying but when they got back in the pu they grab their trash, couple cases worth and threw it in the yard. I jumped in car and chased them, got tag and called it in to OKCPD and was told there was nothing they could do. Another time a "lady" stopped in front and proceeded to change dirty diaper on a baby in back seat and then threw it and the wipes in my yard.

Last edited:

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pop quiz - I bet exactly none of you dagburnd degenerates studied either. Did ya!

What do ya call folks who come onto a gun forum whinin bout trespassers?

A. (Can be either of)
1. Suppressor hoarders (ya’llls the reason the dagburnd wait is so long, knock it off already)
2. Folks that are fakers and Don’t chewt ! Go to a fishin forum or sumthin (trust me an abundance of live fire is a deterrent 😉

I grew up on the headwaters of the verdigris, you trespass up there, you find your valve stems on your wiper blades. Us kids learned how to fix tires and not trespass or at least knock on a door and shake a hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom