A Real Sh*t Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After thinking about these two situations further, the entrance gate is always closed and locked when I’m not here, and I’m sure the people that regularly drive by my place on Hwy 11 know it. So, when the gate is open, it should be obvious that someone is here. Both instances have occurred with the gate open, so this just proves to me that they just don’t give a sh*t.
Does this look like an entrance to a public toilet?!?
B0CC10B3-909D-4B01-8C6B-40F869F40628.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
After thinking about these two situations further, the entrance gate is always closed and locked when I’m not here, and I’m sure the people that regularly drive by my place on Hwy 11 know it. So, when the gate is open, it should be obvious that someone is here. Both instances have occurred with the gate open, so this just proves to me that they just don’t give a sh*t.
View attachment 273514
Get one of your old trail cams and add an antenna looking thing to it. Set it up in a prominent spot on one of the posts.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had people stop in front of my house in the middle of the day and take a whiz. I live on NW Highway but they pull up on the street about a dozen of live on. 2 guys got out one Sunday afternoon and relieved themselves right in front of me mowing about 100 yards away. That was annoying but when they got back in the pu they grab their trash, couple cases worth and threw it in the yard. I jumped in car and chased them, got tag and called it in to OKCPD and was told there was nothing they could do. Another time a "lady" stopped in front and proceeded to change dirty diaper on a baby in back seat and then threw it and the wipes in my yard.
AAAAaaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!

:fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of which I forgot to mention academy in Owasso had 38sp/.357 shot shell in stock yesterday. Probably about 10-15 boxes. Didn't catch price, but might be worth the sound of a grown man screaming like a little girl with his pants around his ankles....😆😆😆

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 273514
That was my toilet paper and dirty underwear next to that tree on the left just inside the gate. Sorry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom