A Real Sh*t Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AAAAaaaaarrrrrggghhh!!!!

:fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto: :fullauto:
Yea but I'm still in OKC city limits even tho I'm in Canadian county. West side of my place is the city limits. Don't know if my neighbor Swadley would like hearing full auto especially since it would be in the direction of his little castle. I know none of the other neighbors would object cause they usually come over wanting to shoot it also.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A few months ago as I was pulling out my gate to head home, I see that someone has dumped some trash in my driveway which isn’t an uncommon occurrence, but upon further examination, they had “dumped” more than just trash. I picked up the cans and candy wrappers but left the TP to biodegrade. This morning as I’m heading out to go do some skid steer work there’s a Ford pick up parked about 50 yards down my driveway blocking it. As I start pulling up to it, a guy comes running out from behind a cottonwood pulling his pants up. He jumps in the truck (never looking my direction) and hurriedly back out onto the county road and heads west on Hwy 11.
Granted my place is in the middle of nowhere, but my entrance is only 50 yards off Hwy 11. Are people just so bold that they’ll pull off anywhere to take a dump?!?
I get that when you got to go you got to go, but dang it, this is two people (that I know of) that have taken a dump in or beside my driveway. :anyone:
😂

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Amateurs! Get a Bumper Dumper.

LINK TO The Bumper Dumper

Too bad Ron Popeil didn’t think of this first. Can you imagine the TV Infomercials? Aaaaaannnndddd order now and get a FREE set of Ginsu Knives and a FREE BONUS slicer dicer chopper matic!

Three easy payments of $39.99.
Operators are standing by!
Call in the next ten minutes and get a free roll of Chuck Norris toilet paper, just pay separate processing...

Latest posts

Top Bottom