A Red America!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually perfer one party control the house/senate with a contrasting president(with just enough votes to veto through bipartisanship only). More things seem to get done(more compromise and less railroading). I don't think it is a sweeping victory for the Republicans, but it is a chance to show the people what their priorites really are.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The current problem is obama thinks he is still in control. And with Harry Reid and the rules he changed to shutdown the senate gone and likely going, he's not!

I am listening to Obama, he's still talking about raising taxes and building some more bridges. What happen to those shovel ready jobs and that TRILLION dollars he spent with the stimulus? Oh, I remember those jobs weren't really shovel ready! What a fool and if you beleive his rhetoric, you're a fool too!

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I actually perfer one party control the house/senate with a contrasting president(with just enough votes to veto through bipartisanship only). More things seem to get done(more compromise and less railroading). I don't think it is a sweeping victory for the Republicans, but it is a chance to show the people what their priorites really are.

Yep I agree. It's the threat of veto that produces political compromise. Sen. Cruz will find this out. I find it funny the Tea Partiers think they had some k in d of a hand in this. This was nothing more than old time party bases turning out to vote in a midterm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom