A sad tale of 2 guns.....Delayed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck with that.

So they really weren't free. But congratulations anyway, you'll be a Glock Fan in no time.

Never said they were free. I don't think any fundraising banquet provides free guns, although my first QU banquet back in the early 90's I only bought a $5 door prize ticket and won a Winchester Classic Pre-64 super grade with the BOSS system in .270 that was worth about $800 at that time.
Since then, until now, I've attended every DU, QU, Pheasants forever, Quail forever, and QDMA banquet in our area, usually dropping some pretty good change at each with no wins, so in reality, I've paid for the three I've won over the years, but did so willingly because it's going to a cause I have a passion for. :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember pics when you get em or....

It happened......[emoji16]

Cleaned and shot the glock. Wife is eyeballing it because she said her pistol (sig P-938 is too heavy. So got out the digital scales and weighed them. 1.84 lb for the sig and 1.78 for the glock, both fully loaded. Not much difference.

2b2b6dc7826149907e377ebac5e3d755.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom