"A setup for failure" Portland - unsworn unarmed park rangers to curb gun violence.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Portland Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty recently said the main purpose for the increased number of PPR rangers is just to make people feel like they are safer, not to have the rangers actually act as police, Willamette Week reported.

This part of the quote was good too. Who cares if you're safer as long as you feel safer.

That place fully deserves everything they are getting, and what they are going to get.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But didn't they defund the police???? 911 may not be there in a nano second of need. I think I'll apply for that job and then I'll go behind some bushes and sleep for eight hours....probably what most of them will do to save their bacon.

saltydog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brain dead elected officials. Be kinda interesting to put them out on the front lines.

Brain dead politicians are elected by lots of brain dead people. Can’t really put all the blame on politicians, they ran on the assumption that huge amounts of stupid people would vote for them.....

:coffee2:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
330207EB-39BC-405A-9431-9084C957427F.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom