A storm is coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its a risk, thats true, but also get better rates this time of the year.
We always picked out Carib cruises for the same reason. Cheap rates, and they fight for your business. Unless it's the port your leaving from, there won't be a big issue with the storms.
There have been exceptions though.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We always picked out Carib cruises for the same reason. Cheap rates, and they fight for your business. Unless it's the port your leaving from, there won't be a big issue with the storms.
There have been exceptions though.

Yep. Summertime cruises are almost 50% more expensive. And I don't think I would want to cruise during winter though I would like to take an Alaskan cruise at some point.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. Summertime cruises are almost 50% more expensive. And I don't think I would want to cruise during winter though I would like to take an Alaskan cruise at some point.

Alaska is AWESOME!!! Going up through the Inside Passage, one is not out on open water for very long, so there is always something along the way to photograph. We did a cruise and land tour (13 days I think) and I took 4000 pictures. If I had of had the camera equipment that I now have, there would likely have been a lot more.

Latest posts

Top Bottom