A whole bunch of Blackrain 5.56 AR's.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know squat about AR's so I don't know if it's a good brand name or a good price or not but I just left Atrwood's in Norman a few minutes ago and he was checking in a pallet of at least twenty Blackrain AR's in 5.56.........if I remember correctly the price on them was $1099.00.

They had three display cases of striker fired handguns and several .22 lr revolvers and also had a pretty good stock of rifles and shotguns on hand.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never owned a complete Black Rain rifle, but I bought one of their LPK's, and it seemed like quality stuff. It was missing a pin or something, and I called them and they immediately sent a replacement. Their reputation is pretty good as well. I have one of their t-shirts and people have seen it and commented that they're good rifles. FWIW.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That looks like the BR AR's I saw this morning........from the above link it looks like they are running a sale on them which is probably why they got so many in.
That thing has a funky looking handguard on it. I've never seen one quite like that.

I guess in today's market, that $1K isn't too bad a price for a Black Rain AR.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget the gun show loophole, we stumbled across the Atwoods Loophole.
Ship to home yeah baby!

Capture.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom