• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK AAC Rem. Model 7 300 Blackout, SS 10X Scope, Dewalt Cutoff Saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1700$
Caliber
300 Blackout
74604, Ponca City, Oklahoma, United States
I have a hard to find 300 Blackout that is in EC other than some file marks on the bolt handle. I put an aftermarket bolt knob on it before I had my lathe and my file slipped and blemished the finish around the knob a little. It is visible in the picture. I was going to have it Cerocoated but, never got it done. Note in the picture of the bolt, wear on areas that usually show from cycling the bolt are nonexistence. It hasn't been shot much. It has a Nikon P300 2x to 7x scope on it. I have the box and paperwork with it. After researching the current prices and rarity of these I am asking $1700. I can meet a buyer part way for a sale. I have a used Super Sniper 10x scope for $200, and a DeWalt 14" fiber blade chop saw that is in VGC for $160.
300 BkOut (2).JPG
300 BkOut (6).JPG
300 BkOut (9).JPG
saw (1).JPG
ss scope (2).JPG
ss scope (1).JPG

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
A friend convinced me to make one more price drop before putting it on Gunbroker. I've never bought or sold on there before but, he said taking a little less would be better than the fees and hassle of shipping. So last try here $1000 on the model 7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom