AAR Presscheck Consulting No-Fail Pistol, Meadhall Range, Mcloud, OK Sept 22-23, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologies for missing the thread, been a bit busy of late. :) Plene is correct it is Wes' old range and it will not be open to the public, but as a training facility only. I will be bringing trainers in from a range of disciplines, tactical, competition, medical etc and trying to have a selection of Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, other things like mindset and Medical. We have 10 lanes are turners, two movers, and a rappel tower and can go out to 300. The turners and movers are being refurbished currently.

For my side I have a background in LE and the USMC. I am currently NRA basic pistol and rifle instructor certified as well as holding a RangeMaster Advanced Instructor certification. I will be offering NRA courses and the Concealed Carry course as well as instruction in pistol at basic and intermediate levels I just have been busy enough working on the range itself that I haven't put those together. :)

The idea behind the range is to provide an excellent place for training, not only the range itself, but having real heated/cooled bathrooms and a good shade structure etc for breaks etc. You can find the range on FB for now at @meadhallrange. I do need to get some of the more current pictures up and will try to do that this evening.

Last edited:

Meadhall Range

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will be posting any open enrollment classes up here as well as other places, we often don't get as many high end trainers and classes here as other places, I am trying to fix that. However for those trainers to want to come here to Oklahoma it has to be worth it for them so those interested in training, please consider watching for classes here and considering signing up for some training. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom