Aaron Hernandez won't be out in the exercise yard any more...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kinda bizarre....get life in prison without parole and start serving time
Get acquitted on 2 counts of murder and hang yourself???
Cant say I am sad...one less murderer to piss tax money away on.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Glad he's gone. Less strain on the system (money, trials, appeals, lunch, etc). Life without parole is a total drain on the system IMO. The thug mentality of some Professional athletes is a shame and an absolute travesty. Many kids look up to these guys like Packman Jones, Hernandez, and many others, they act like hood rats. No great loss here.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad he's gone. Less strain on the system (money, trials, appeals, lunch, etc). Life without parole is a total drain on the system IMO. The thug mentality of some Professional athletes is a shame and an absolute travesty. Many kids look up to these guys like Packman Jones, Hernandez, and many others, they act like hood rats. No great loss here.
Crazy thing about this guy, is that from my understanding he came from a good middle class family. He didn't grow up in the ghetto with absent parents. I think he was a psychopath and wasn't wired right.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm having a tough time believing he did this, just makes no sense as they were going to appeal is his other conviction. Given his douche lawyer and what he did on that double murder case, anything could've happened. That being said, seems like justice got served.

Latest posts

Top Bottom