Aaron Hernandez won't be out in the exercise yard any more...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He had issues going back before the NFL. No doubt that repeated concussions have ruined the lives of several atheletes but I don't think that is the case here.
He probably had more than a few blows to the head before the NFL, too.

I'm not excusing his actions, or even saying that was a primary cause, but we're learning amazing things about brain injuries. Even having a concussion just once--"getting your bell rung"--can have permanent effects.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mass. Appeals Court likely to vacate Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction.

Aaron Hernandez very likely won't be known as a convicted murderer for much longer.

The death of the former New England Patriots tight end Wednesday will almost certainly lead to the expungement of his 2015 first-degree murder conviction for the slaying of Odin Lloyd since the case was still under appeal in Massachusetts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ssachusetts-appeals-court-patriots/100645758/

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mass. Appeals Court likely to vacate Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction.

Aaron Hernandez very likely won't be known as a convicted murderer for much longer.

The death of the former New England Patriots tight end Wednesday will almost certainly lead to the expungement of his 2015 first-degree murder conviction for the slaying of Odin Lloyd since the case was still under appeal in Massachusetts.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ssachusetts-appeals-court-patriots/100645758/
I think he is serving a life sentence and that is the way it should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom