Above ground pool installation contractor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prostick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been having trouble finding an above ground pool that I like at the local retailers. However, I have found one online that I like and can have it shipped within a week and somewhat cheaper than local. Does anyone know an installer that they would trust? I thought I would ask before I just start calling people. I appreciate the help.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been having trouble finding an above ground pool that I like at the local retailers. However, I have found one online that I like and can have it shipped within a week and somewhat cheaper than local. Does anyone know an installer that they would trust? I thought I would ask before I just start calling people. I appreciate the help.
I'd be very cautious about this approach.

If things go south, the installer will probably insist it's a manufacturer problem, and the manufacturer will probably insist it's an installer problem.

However... if a reputable contractor/installer provides the product, it's more likely he'll accept responsibility for any problems that arise. This principle doesn't only apply to pools, btw.

Just a thought. :drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom