Academy fishing stuff sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Academy has all their in house “H2O express” tackle marked down 30%. The Edmond location also has all their rod/reel combos marked down 20 or 30% as well. Theyre also doing their annual 10% off military discount right now. There’s some deals to be had. I wouldn’t say their hard baits are as good as say, rapala’s or something, but they’re decent baits, and at $2/$3 a pop when on sale, it doesn’t hurt as bad when you lose one.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Oh and while you guys are at academy, don’t forget about their price matching promise. I couldn’t find a fully assembled spare anywhere for my boat trailer. Academy had one, but for $137. I hit them with the Atwood’s listing for the same thing for $65. They said they couldn’t honor it because it said out of stock online. So I hit them with the harbor freight listing for $60. Told them I didn’t care which one they honored as long as I wasn’t paying over $65. So they sold me their $137 wheel and tire for $64.99. Then I hit them with the 10% military discount.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Oh and while you guys are at academy, don’t forget about their price matching promise. I couldn’t find a fully assembled spare anywhere for my boat trailer. Academy had one, but for $137. I hit them with the Atwood’s listing for the same thing for $65. They said they couldn’t honor it because it said out of stock online. So I hit them with the harbor freight listing for $60. Told them I didn’t care which one they honored as long as I wasn’t paying over $65. So they sold me their $137 wheel and tire for $64.99. Then I hit them with the 10% military discount.
Good score....

Latest posts

Top Bottom