Academy line for ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy with a decent hoard could drive up to that storefront and make some major bank out of the back of a car. I wish they would stop tempting me.
I think I have enough to shoot the rifling and chokes out of everything I own but the way its looking you never know if you could get it back.
A guy might get beat up from the riot that could cause.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A guy with a decent hoard could drive up to that storefront and make some major bank out of the back of a car. I wish they would stop tempting me.
I think I have enough to shoot the rifling and chokes out of everything I own but the way its looking you never know if you could get it back.
That's not a bad idea --- it could be worth trying actually.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
back in the obummer days I hunted .22lr pretty regularly so I could keep shooting steel challenge matches. I would hit 3 academy's in a morning, nw expway at opening, then edmond, and south okc. I never saw anything like this though.
I do remember the neckbeards sitting in lawn chairs in the aisles of walmart waiting to see what was coming out.

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife's nephew was in line at 4am to get his at an Academy in Dallas area. You really have to feel for the new people who are getting in the hobby and just want some ammo to shoot. Everybody is either clamping down on what they have or they are raping whoever is willing to bend over.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lack of phonebooks Good or Bad?
Walked into a couple LGS this morning.
They had lots of ammo at decent prices.
No neckbeards in there wiping them out.
I'm not telling where they are, but the stuffs out there.
Just look around and quit going to walmart, academy and bass pro.

Good point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom