Academy sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Picked up a couple of Weber grill thermometers for 60% off. They were still listed on the shelf at regular price - used their scanner dohicky and couldn’t put them back. Score for me.

bf160ddac7bb1e04dcfbb02dcf4e7687.jpg

I left after that or else I would have been scanning everything and spending more money than I should.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Picked up a couple of Weber grill thermometers for 60% off. They were still listed on the shelf at regular price - used their scanner dohicky and couldn’t put them back. Score for me.

bf160ddac7bb1e04dcfbb02dcf4e7687.jpg

I left after that or else I would have been scanning everything and spending more money than I should.

“Crying is for babies, little girls, and men who just had their ears ripped off.”
- Oobedoob Benubi
I also scored one of these for a gift

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Went to the Academy on 81st in BA today. Almost zero sporting good items left. No ammo on clearance. No fishing gear.
Lots of shoes, and clothes that would have been a steal, but didn't have time to really shop, just looking for sporting goods items, so my sum total of purchases was two 6mm bore brushes that were full price, and one turkey brining kit that was regular $14, marked down to $8 and 50% off that. Had change left over from a $10 bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom