Accident

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one was hurt but him, so why would they arrest him? What would it accomplish? :anyone:

As high as the damage on the tree, he had to going pretty fast.
What would it accomplish? If they smelled alcohol they should have tested him and hauled him off to jail. Thats punishishment for that kind of crime. Former LEO shouldn't matter. If he was impared it surely wasn't his first time and if not arrested most likely won't be his last.

Either way he seems like a tough old bastard.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would it accomplish? If they smelled alcohol they should have tested him and hauled him off to jail. Thats punishishment for that kind of crime. Former LEO shouldn't matter. If he was impared it surely wasn't his first time and if not arrested most likely won't be his last.

Either way he seems like a tough old bastard.
I disagree. Arresting the guy isn’t going to stop him from doing it again. All it will do is clog up the court system. People that have a propensity to drive drunk are just going to drive drunk.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
My teenage daughter totaled her 1989 Nissan 300 ZX for a DAMN RABBIT! She rolled it after swerving and hitting the bar ditch on a dirt road. She had a bump on her head and a scratched arm and a trooper issued a ticket for calling him out to work a one person property damage wreck. She said she just wanted proof she was not driving drunk just driving stupid.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember working one in Barber County Kansas where the four guys in the 1980 Chevy Caprice should have swerved to miss the horse. The squared off nose of the Caprice clipped the legs off the horse and that sucker went right through the front windshield. The two guys in the front seat and the horse were with the two guys in the back seat. You couldn't tell where the horse stopped and the people began.

One of the guys was the father of the girl I was dating at the time. That hurt me bad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom