Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After I got out of the service, I remember something my first real civilian Boss (a Black man of the highest integrity and intelligence) used to say when someone in our department messed up, “Well, he won’t make that mistake again.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The other night I heard this awful homicide being discussed on a radio show. The guest who was presented as an expert, said that he believed it was nearly certain that the officer will walk. The explanation he gave was that she had made "an error in fact". Apparently this is a strong legal defense.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That looks like a real possibility, and it's gonna be very hard to explain to some of us ordinary folk.
The other night I heard this awful homicide being discussed on a radio show. The guest who was presented as an expert, said that he believed it was nearly certain that the officer will walk. The explanation he gave was that she had made "an error in fact". Apparently this is a strong legal defense.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not certain she will walk. There are holes in her story, for example I saw a video of the apartment and the doors have a sure-slam function that would’ve made the door sitting ajar unlikely....it also would’ve prevented the door from opening under the pressure of her simply inserting her key.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not certain she will walk. There are holes in her story, for example I saw a video of the apartment and the doors have a sure-slam function that would’ve made the door sitting ajar unlikely....it also would’ve prevented the door from opening under the pressure of her simply inserting her key.

If that were fact, how did she get in?

Latest posts

Top Bottom