Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The officer’s account of the door being ajar doesn’t jive with neighbors’ accounts of hearing pounding and “open the door!”. Not that eyewitnesses are always reliable.

Two people know what happened and one of them is dead. This sucks.

I’ve worked long hours and stumbled home before. One time I even put my key in the wrong hotel door after a long day. But that doesn’t excuse manslaughter.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe I owe Terry Miller an apology. I thought Big50 was being sarcastic but maybe he was just being psychic. She broke into his home and shot him when he "ignored her verbal commands." That's how she's defending herself, evidently. WTF is there to say about that?

No apology needed. This event has more "stories" going for it than most political events. But, what sucks is that there is no corroborating witnesses for the officer and no real witness for the victim.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arrested and bailed out over the weekend, is that typical?

This person is neither a flight risk, a known predator nor a menace to society. In fact, she has served her community at great risk up to this transgression of poor judgment and she certainly deserves additional consideration for her past work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom