Accidental breaking and entering and manslaughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dana Loesch said today on NRATV that the situation could have been much different if the victim had been a law abiding gun owner capable of defending himself.
Lol, ohh the NRA. Always classy and out of touch

On a different note, have you heard the Dave Chappelle joke: Police: "Apparently this thief broke in the house and hung up pictures of himself and his family all over the place."

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Afterwhich, he ignored verbal commands.

Dude was in his living room.

There's a dead guy that shouldn't be dead, and he's dead because this lady killed him. He was in his own home, minding his own ****ing business and a cop walked in his home and shot him, dead. He's dead and she's responsible; and at the risk of sounding like a liberal, victim blaming here is unbelievably despicable. Dude was in his own home. Not only am I probably not going to follow commands, I'm probably going to try to defend myself if I have the chance and aren't ventilated before I can do so.

To even hit that he's dead because he "ignored verbal commands" is as repulsive an argument as I've ever encountered.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First thing, I wasn't there so can't know the full circumstances. One question in my mind would be, why did she open fire until the target was identified? Every officer I know carries at least a couple white lights on them. Many duty gun holster rigs come with a weapon light mounted.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude was in his living room.

There's a dead guy that shouldn't be dead, and he's dead because this lady killed him. He was in his own home, minding his own ****ing business and a cop walked in his home and shot him, dead. He's dead and she's responsible; and at the risk of sounding like a liberal, victim blaming here is unbelievably despicable. Dude was in his own home. Not only am I probably not going to follow commands, I'm probably going to try to defend myself if I have the chance and aren't ventilated before I can do so.

To even hit that he's dead because he "ignored verbal commands" is as repulsive an argument as I've ever encountered.

You've convinced me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jean’s family hired attorney Benjamin Crump, who is best known for representing the families of Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Martin was the black 17-year-old who was shot fatally in 2012 by George Zimmerman, a Hispanic man who was his Orlando-area neighborhood’s watch captain. Brown, who was 18, was shot to death in 2014 by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri.​

HAHA, they should hire a lawyer that knows how to win a case and not be a showboat for the camera's.

Latest posts

Top Bottom