Accidental Discharge at Big Boys yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about an accident at Big Boys yesterday? I almost went there but decided on BDC instead.
I hope it's not true. Any of you hear anything or is this just another BS internet junk?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 2 buddies were there in the lobby when it happened. They were waiting on an open lane so they could shoot when they saw staff carry a dude out and lay him on the couch. Dude had a wound in his lower back. Story they overheard was some guy was behind the firing line by the back wall messing with his gun and then he proceeded to to rack the slide, point it at the floor and pulled the trigger. He claimed "I thought it was empty".
It was no accident.
The shrapnel hit 3 people but no serious injuries occurred thankfully. My buddies left right away lol.

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The following was posted on their FaceBook page yesterday.

"We had an incident today on our range involving an accidental discharge. Fortunately, there were only minor injuries. Our Range Safety Officer was in the process of enforcing our range rules when the accidental discharge happened."

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The following was posted on their FaceBook page yesterday.

"We had an incident today on our range involving an accidental discharge. Fortunately, there were only minor injuries. Our Range Safety Officer was in the process of enforcing our range rules when the accidental discharge happened."

Better late than never?

Latest posts

Top Bottom