Account Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
You mean to say you CAN'T see all the profanity?!?! I think someone is just messing with you. F****** N** Guy, am I right?!?!

Here let me click around and see if I can get you off the infringed list. Let me know if you can start seeing all the profanity you'd like. If you want a little more or less let me know and I will make that adjustment for ya too!

Trust me I am an expert!

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It must suck going through life being so angry at the smallest things.

I don’t really think that’s the case but it’s funny how you do. If the guy doesn’t wanna be a part of a web forum that’s going to be ran like a preschool, what’s wrong with him not wanting to be a part of it? In my opinion, if the web forum was important enough to me, then I’d just try to mind my language and get whatever information and knowledge of the web form that I so desire but if it was one of those that if that wasn’t really there, I’d probably tell them to go piss off too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don’t really think that’s the case but it’s funny how you do. If the guy doesn’t wanna be a part of a web forum that’s going to be ran like a preschool, what’s wrong with him not wanting to be a part of it? In my opinion, if the web forum was important enough to me, then I’d just try to mind my language and get whatever information and knowledge of the web form that I so desire but if it was one of those that if that wasn’t really there, I’d probably tell them to go piss off too.

Preschool?

corneileous

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This originally came form my question for an option to view or not view vulgar words. Druy supermod that he is, told me if I wanted to cuss go somewhere else.

Give the forum an option to see, view and state vulgar words. How is it that difficult to allow the people of the forum to see what is actually being said without censorship?

Unfortunately man, the site owner is the one that sets the rules. If they don’t want you cussing on here then it’s either abide by the rules or you don’t come back. I agree with you, because I don’t understand what the big problem is but it don’t matter because it’s like what I said; if that’s what the site owner wants then that’s what he’s gonna get so like I said, you either abide by it or you don’t come back.

But don’t worry about your account being deleted. On a lot of forums, you can’t delete someone’s account unless however it’s like for this one, were the site owner supposedly can but from what I’ve been told in a lot of other forums, you can erase your account but really, it’s really no big deal anyway but if you’re worried about your content that you shared, you’ve only got like 64, 65 posts on here so go back to each one of them and just edit your post and delete everything and then write the word deleted it in its place and click on the save button. Then leave and don’t come back if you don’t agree with the rules of this web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom