ACOG prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone else thinks about this. I’ve owned acogs in the past and personally am not a fan due to the lack of eye relief and fixed magnification but I do know they are quality optics.

My biggest question is why people think they never lose value. Anywhere you look people are asking new or even higher than new prices for used acogs. Is it video game driven? Are people actually buying them at those prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wondering what everyone else thinks about this. I’ve owned acogs in the past and personally am not a fan due to the lack of eye relief and fixed magnification but I do know they are quality optics.

My biggest question is why people think they never lose value. Anywhere you look people are asking new or even higher than new prices for used acogs. Is it video game driven? Are people actually buying them at those prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one and hated it for the same reasons you stated. I def didn't sell mine for full value

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The glass is amazingly clear on them but I agree with you. Eye relief and a huge window is why I keep going back to an Eotech XPS2.0 for my LE6920. I've tried several scopes/dots etc. on my M1A and keep going back to irons.

Latest posts

Top Bottom