Action filed against OSBI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Hire more staff. So should the police, fire depts, school districts, etc., but who's counting.

120 days is nothing. But, that's not your concern either.
Our country is turning to **** because certain people bend over and take a f......g by the government. It's a slippery slope. Demand and enforce your rights or lose them. If you want to wait 2 years for OSBI to, at their convenience, send you a license, thats on you. I suppose if they chose not to act on your application, that would be ok too. I can't abide mindless sheep who are satisfied to be led around by the government shepherd. You and I are clearly not cut from the same cloth.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm on your side, but if one truly wanted to beat the table about "rights"...they wouldn't be submitting for a permit in the first place, let alone worrying about how long it takes the state to grant permission to carry.

Whether they issue it to you in 60, 90, or 365 days you are still submitting to be led around by the government shepherd. Therefore it would be best to keep this discussion in focus. It's about holding OSBI to the letter of the law, not about preserving and defending Constitutionally protected rights.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our country is turning to **** because certain people bend over and take a f......g by the government. It's a slippery slope. Demand and enforce your rights or lose them. If you want to wait 2 years for OSBI to, at their convenience, send you a license, thats on you. I suppose if they chose not to act on your application, that would be ok too. I can't abide mindless sheep who are satisfied to be led around by the government shepherd. You and I are clearly not cut from the same cloth.

Another reason out country is turning to **** is because of lawyers and everyone who thinks they need to sue every time they feel a little butt hurt.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another reason out country is turning to **** is because of lawyers and everyone who thinks they need to sue every time they feel a little butt hurt.
I know, lawyers are ass..... until you or a loved one needs one. I suppose if the police destroy your home because they hit the wrong house with a search warrant, you will send them a letter of thanks. As I say, there are sheep out there. Lots of sheep!!

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm on your side, but if one truly wanted to beat the table about "rights"...they wouldn't be submitting for a permit in the first place, let alone worrying about how long it takes the state to grant permission to carry.

Whether they issue it to you in 60, 90, or 365 days you are still submitting to be led around by the government shepherd. Therefore it would be best to keep this discussion in focus. It's about holding OSBI to the letter of the law, not about preserving and defending Constitutionally protected rights.
The U.S Supreme Court has made it clear that states can regulate the carrying of firearms. My cause of action is based on the SDA. Constitutional carry is a legislative matter.

DFarcher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know, lawyers are ass..... until you or a loved one needs one. I suppose if the police destroy your home because they hit the wrong house with a search warrant, you will send them a letter of thanks. As I say, there are sheep out there. Lots of sheep!!

And you prove MY point! Yes what you described has and does happen, heck several times every year across our nation and then some one likely has a legit need for a lawyer. That does not change the fact that there are too many jerks in our country with law degrees and many of them are ambulance chasing bulletin board stalking moral degenerates who destroy innocent lives and make almost everything we do cost more all for a buck. Big government getting in our business, over stepping everywhere we look pisses me off and so do lawyers. Save yourself self riotous hooey!

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And you prove MY point! Yes what you described has and does happen, heck several times every year across our nation and then some one likely has a legit need for a lawyer. That does not change the fact that there are too many jerks in our country with law degrees and many of them are ambulance chasing bulletin board stalking moral degenerates who destroy innocent lives and make almost everything we do cost more all for a buck. Big government getting in our business, over stepping everywhere we look pisses me off and so do lawyers. Save yourself self riotous hooey!
I'm a criminal defense attorney trying to help a good friend. I don't initiate litigation, the State does. I'm sure there are jerks in your profession. Your generalizations re: attorney's has nothing to do with the issue at hand. The OSBI is violating the law, period!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Do you cuss at the judge and opposing counsel when their opinion differs from your too? You'll fit in good here. Especially since you can't take someone who disagrees with you very well.

Glad you'll be standing up for his rights, God and country, pro bono.

jhat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you cuss at the judge and opposing counsel when their opinion differs from your too? You'll fit in good here. Especially since you can't take someone who disagrees with you very well.

Glad you'll be standing up for his rights, God and country, pro bono.
I have not "cuss"ed at any person on this forum. Further, I do not need to justify pursuing a good faith claim against the OSBI. If some of you don't like it, so be it. If I prevail, I suspect that most members who have been waiting beyond the statutory time for their license will be thrilled.

Latest posts

Top Bottom