Active shooter @ Warren Clinic 65th &Yale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife said the docs at St. Francis were really subdued yesterday.
through my cancer ordeal St Francis has been Great to me. my primary, endo, urologist and surgeon have been excellent. the oncologist was an arrogant A hole and I fired him and now have an oncologist at OCSRI

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Things like this just back up my thoughts on liberalism being a mental illness.

Cant blame this attack on pain meds. I have taken them for a long time due to chronic pain. Even the bad days when the meds dont seem to help. Harming others never enters my mind.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope that's the dumbest s*** I read today.
NO jakeman.......the dumbest S***t you read today was that some SPOILED BRAT KILLED FOUR PEOPLE because his back hurt, or they wouldn't give him ALL THE OPIOIDS HE WANTED, or KILLED a bunch of INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS in a elementary school, to get ATTENTION, and listen to people like YOU explain that he did this because he didn't get the present he wanted, for his 25th birthday! You my friend are just TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE IT!

FlyGuyGSP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Cant blame this attack on pain meds. I have taken them for a long time due to chronic pain. Even the bad days when the meds dont seem to help. Harming others never enters my mind.
Do you assume everyone experiences life exactly as you do?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NO jakeman.......the dumbest S***t you read today was that some SPOILED BRAT KILLED FOUR PEOPLE because his back hurt, or they wouldn't give him ALL THE OPIOIDS HE WANTED, or KILLED a bunch of INNOCENT LITTLE KIDS in a elementary school, to get ATTENTION, and listen to people like YOU explain that he did this because he didn't get the present he wanted, for his 25th birthday! You my friend are just TOO STUPID TO RECOGNIZE IT!

Well, let's hope this is the dumbest s*** I read all day. Having read "some" of your posts (when I see all the caps I know it's you and I generally just skip it) I doubt it though.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pain meds; maybe the dr couldn't give him any more by law and he was still in great pain and blamed the dr. No excuse for what he did tho.
Like JD8 said, I don't see how people live in constant serious pain.
Now with the crack down on opioid meds people who really need them have a hard time getting them.

Could that be similar to people abusing gun ownership and the gov wanting to fix it by hurting the people who don't abuse them?
I didn't know this shooter, or doctors, or what pain he was in, but we are in the middle of an OPIOID EPIDEMIC in this country, brought on by Giant Pharmaceutical Corporations, BRIBIBG CROOKED POLITICIANS, AND OFFERING DOCTORS INCENTIVES TO PRESCRIBE MORE OPIOIDS, AND CREATE MORE OPIOID ADDICTS! Not all pharmaceutical corporations, or doctors do this, but SOME DO, because there is a GREAT DEAL OF MONEY TO BE MADE DOING THIS! As we all know some addictts wil do absolutly anything to get the drugs they need, and this senerio shold be concidered along with all others when looking for a motive, don't you think?
Well, let's hope this is the dumbest s*** I read all day. Having read "some" of your posts (when I see all the caps I know it's you and I generally just skip it) I doubt it though.
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO DENSE, AND BRAIN WASHED, I HAVE TO YELL TO GET THEIR ATTENTION!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do

Cant blame this attack on pain meds. I have taken them for a long time due to chronic pain. Even the bad days when the meds dont seem to help. Harming others never enters my
you assume everyone experiences life exactly as yo

Latest posts

Top Bottom