Active shooter @ Warren Clinic 65th &Yale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
May get blasted for this. Try an Edible my dad is 87 and the firmest anti pot person you will ever meet several family members encouraged for years he finally gave in for his hip and back pain. It does help and would probably put you right too sleep just one before bed time. Don’t take offense sometimes change is good.

918evo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May get blasted for this. Try an Edible my dad is 87 and the firmest anti pot person you will ever meet several family members encouraged for years he finally gave in for his hip and back pain. It does help and would probably put you right too sleep just one before bed time. Don’t take offense sometimes change is good.
I also recommend edibles. An older family member was able to get off of opiates and only occasionally takes muscle relaxers after using edibles. Pay attention to the mg of each edible and you can start small and increase until it has the desired effect. It is able to take the edge off of the pain and relax you without getting you stoned.

Droff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't read every reply to this thread so it may have been asked and keep in mind I'm not trying to be a smartass.

In OK, can you open carry an AR-15? I keep wondering how many folks saw this guy walk in with a rifle, hard to think he had it concealed but maybe he did. If it's legal to open carry, how do you know intentions at that point - other than hospitals are mostly gun free zones.

If it's not legal, I have to think someone in there was carrying and might have had a chance.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I saw someone carrying a rifle out in public, that’s going to get my attention. I’m not going to ignore or dismiss them because they might be legally allowed to do so.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious ... Because I, too, have been on both extended release opioids for chronic, intractable pain and a "regular" opioid for break-thru pain for YEARS ... Like the majority of patients (at least that's what I'm told by my pain management providers) I will forget to take my meds on the occasional good day I have. I do not crave my medication. I don't have any withdrawal ... Nothing. Except my pain ALWAYS comes back
... While my chart shows a diagnosis of "simple dependency" -- whatever that is -- I am relatively certain that if my pain issues were resolved tomorrow I could NEVER take another opioid and be perfectly fine. I find it foreign to me that others appear to crave these meds so much. It confounds me -- but I am also grateful my body seems to not care about getting these meds if I am not hurting as bad as is what is normal for me these days.

Do you think you would have to deal with withdrawal symptoms if you were able to stop taking your meds?
There's a difference between dependency and addiction but it's not talked about much for some reason, wonder why? We also don't hear much about America's earlier opiate epidemic when you could get heroin from the Sears catalog and how it turned out without all the excuses and Gov. expenditures.
I was on pain meds for around 5-7 yrs. along with muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories, now I only take an anti-inflammitory daily and muscle relaxers(milder version than before) only when needed, could have pain meds if I wanted them but don't and don't miss them, no problems when I stopped them.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do we know why the perp had what appears to be a mugshot?
It's explained as traffic but I've seen the same pic with suspended license listed on it even though there's no case here showing it. There are also several sites reporting he used several different names and others reporting him under one of them specifically. Some people were posting up stuff about records under those different names in New Jersey, interesting when you websearch through the different names...

"the suspect has also gone by the names Michael Louis Baptiste and Michelet Louis Baptiste. Some sites called him Michael Lewis, but online records confirm the spelling as Michael Louis."
https://heavy.com/news/michael-louis/
"A niece of the Tulsa mass shooter confirmed his identity as Michael (Michelet) Louis..."
https://theblackwallsttimes.com/202...as-45-year-old-as-michelet-louis-family-says/
Andy Ngo, the anti ANTIFA reporter has stuff about him too.

RangerRick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't read every reply to this thread so it may have been asked and keep in mind I'm not trying to be a smartass.

In OK, can you open carry an AR-15? I keep wondering how many folks saw this guy walk in with a rifle, hard to think he had it concealed but maybe he did. If it's legal to open carry, how do you know intentions at that point - other than hospitals are mostly gun free zones.

If it's not legal, I have to think someone in there was carrying and might have had a chance.
Not allowed to carry in any St Francis Buildings, gun buster signs at all entrances

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just curios, in this case the shooter had a spouse. And that spouse was an actual doctor in the city in which he lived. I think pain management and or medications was available with a quick look across the dinner table don’t you? Yes if you look hard enough his wife has been named. We have not gotten the entire story from the Tulsa Police Chief (again not condoning the violence even for the real reasons I suspect) But the “in pain” theory doesnt add up.
Actually no, according to Oklahoma Medical Board records she's a fully licensed M.D. with no disciplinary actions listed but she was not "Registered to dispense"...
https://www.okmedicalboard.org/licensee/MD/29534
Interesting she uses two different spellings of her name, Edith on official stuff and Edyth on other stuff like he is said to use different names.

Latest posts

Top Bottom