Active shooter @ Warren Clinic 65th &Yale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interestingly, it's the muscle relaxers I have to be careful with. I like what they do for me a little too much to say it is just the pain relief. I deliberately do not take them for more than 3 days in a row -- and not more than 7 days total in any given 30 day period. AND I break them in half unless my spasms are so bad they are turning me inside out. Those things, while at times are necessary, scare the ****ing **** outta me. I could very easily become addicted to them.
I take 10mg. Flexeril, I often divide them sometimes too. I take a half for the "twitches", (fasciculation) when it's bad enough to keep me from going to sleep or during the day to keep moving without stiffness/pain. I take a whole one when I've overdone things, it's enough to ease the pain in the shoulder, knee, or hip to deal with it and/or loosen me up enough that I can do stretches that will get my back or neck to pop which relieves the nerve pain. I don't really notice a mind change when I take a whole one but will go to sleep pretty quick if I lay down and quit moving. In the past when I was worse off I was prescribed Soma, they would mess me up like a soup sandwich then knock me out and I'd be kind of hung over/slow the next morning, didn't care for it but they were needed at the time.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1655225387311.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom