Added a Girl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, we had our 12 year old Dozer (Boxer dog) die at the end of January. He was an amazing dog and made it to the ripe old age of almost 12.5 years old. Unfortunately found him passed on our back patio when I got home from work. It really was the best possible outcome as I didn't want to have to put down another pet like him.

We were going to wait unit summer time to look for another Boxer puppy as that would be when most of our vacations would have been done and we would be home for football season. My wife found an awesome breeder in a small town in Alaska and fell in love with her dogs and how she raised them, etc. Turns out one of her females just had a litter on Feb 20 2020. The breeder said she was going to breed another pair so the puppies would be available Aug/Sept time frame. Then the Covid thing happens and my wife and I are working from home and our son is distance learning. Basically we are all home 24/7 and what better time to get a dog than now?

So we go this girl. Meet Stella. She is awesome and even cuter in person. We got here three weeks ago at 9 week old and to day she turns 12 weeks. She is enormous for a boxer and was 25 pounds today. Her daddy was pushing 90#s and mom 70#s. She was the biggest of 9 puppies. She has a feisty attitude and is full of piss and vinegar but is also so loving. Was notified today that the female we were going to get a puppy from is now pregnant so we may be getting a male from that litter in early September. Here she is.

IMG_2378.jpg
IMG_4117.JPEG
IMG_4120.JPEG
IMG_3829.JPG
IMG_2428.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love her! Congrats. Your story hit me especially hard. I lost my English Bulldog a while back, and his name was Dozer! Glad you got healthy pup. She looks fantastic. Beautiful color.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I had to have one of our cats put down yesterday. She was 15 years . It breaks your heart even when you know it is the right thing to do. Good looking pup you got. We had a Great Dane that color years ago. Looks like you better have plenty of chew toys around.

Latest posts

Top Bottom