adding heat to the garage?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The heater arrived last night and I plugged it in today. It works just fine and rose the temperature in my 3 car garage 5 degrees in a little over half an hour. It'll work just fine when I'm machining or turning something. It puts out quite a bit of heat and all I'll need to do is aim it at me from about 10 or so feet away and I'll be in a nice warm draft!

Woody

Firemedic712

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The heater arrived last night and I plugged it in today. It works just fine and rose the temperature in my 3 car garage 5 degrees in a little over half an hour. It'll work just fine when I'm machining or turning something. It puts out quite a bit of heat and all I'll need to do is aim it at me from about 10 or so feet away and I'll be in a nice warm draft!

Woody
Which heater did you get?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Which heater did you get?
It's the Comfort Zone Industrial CZ220 from Lowe's. I had to order it on line.

Here is a link to it.

It's supposed to be mounted on the ceiling and hard wired, but I fitted it with a home made extension cord out of #8 wire and a plug that will plug into my 220V 50A welder outlet. I put the cieling mount bracket on to use as a handle, and some rubber/plastic feet on it so it won't have to sit on its metal bottom.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom