ADG Brass? Edited: Details and measurements

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the measurements man! I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that their case capacity will be as close as the other measurements you took.

.002 - .003 ES for OAL, shoulder, and primer pocket depth is right in there with my 6.5x47 Lapua stuff.

DTF370

Marksman
Reaction score
I also have a great experience with this brass. I use it mainly for 6.5 SAUM. I hot rod my loads with this cartridge and I am still getting 10 loadings or so before my pockets start loosening up. H20 capacity has been fairly consistent. I’m able to achieve 6SD/14ES with the particular load. I did find neck tension to be a little inconsistent with the virgin brass. I would recommend resizing or Atleast running a mandrel. Your mileage may vary.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also have a great experience with this brass. I use it mainly for 6.5 SAUM. I hot rod my loads with this cartridge and I am still getting 10 loadings or so before my pockets start loosening up. H20 capacity has been fairly consistent. I’m able to achieve 6SD/14ES with the particular load. I did find neck tension to be a little inconsistent with the virgin brass. I would recommend resizing or Atleast running a mandrel. Your mileage may vary.
They weren't as buggered as Lapua have been in the past, but I did run all through my mandrel die and then through a bushing. Afterwards, neck tension felt really good.

DTF370

Marksman
Reaction score
I bet you’d be in great shape then. I dove off into HBN coating bore, bullets, and necks for my ELR work. I don’t think it’s necessary for 800 and in, but anything past that (cartridge dependent) would probably benefit from it. It and annealing after every firing really helped out with seating pressure especially when I was playing with neck tension.

Latest posts

Top Bottom