Adios Redskins...hello Football Team

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When are they going to get "woke" and figure out that they are the ones being played?

I mean look at it, bunch of mostly black men doing manual labor for rich old white men, same with basketball. And to really be offensive just replace the National in NFL or NBA with street culture's favorite I can call people that, but you cant word and watch the new riots start!

[For the record for those who may be new here, I cant stand racist of any ethnicity. ]

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder if the Washington (OK) Redskins will follow suit . . . . or any of the dozens of OK High Schools with similar names will.

Tulsa Union is supposedly looking at changing it too . . . in my weekly email from the Cherokee Nation the current Chief praised the school for their decision. I say change the name to the Tulsa Union Little People . . . or Tulsa Union Skinwalkers . . .

The Washington (OK) school mascot is Warriors, not Redskins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own a bunch of their logo stuff as my daughter goes to school there. The WW with the spear through it actually looks pretty cool. I wouldn’t blame the “Washington Football Club” if they adopted the same theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom