Adjusted factory trigger on Ruger American Predator Creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not always. Once he referenced the ammo as 6.5 Swiss or something another. Said he messed up copy and paste.
Alright. Are you going to start crapping on me and my post again? Just say so if this is where it's going.
I'll make it easy for you. If you want me gone, I'll leave and you can post your crap on someone else's post that's trying to get conversation and activity moving on the site.
Just say the word. Not a big thing to me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright. Are you going to start crapping on me and my post again? Just say so if this is where it's going.
I'll make it easy for you. If you want me gone, I'll leave and you can post your crap on someone else's post that's trying to get conversation and activity moving on the site.
Not a dammed thing wrong with what your doing IMHO.

CBarCRanch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I apologize this time. It was most likely a simple typo and I shouldn't have brought it up again. However, the other stuff will always be on the back of my mind. You have posted 100s of times. I think I have posted in reply specifically about you or to you 3 times. Relax!

Latest posts

Top Bottom