Adult size stocked .22 rifle ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm 6'4'-6'5"ish and I'm looking for a semi auto, magazine or tube fed .22 LR rifle that has a adult length stock......I prefer a wood stock and I don't really want to use a slip-on rubber butt pad to get the extra length unless that's the only last resort option.

I had a 10/22 carbine back in the day and liked the function but I always felt scrunched up on it so it went down the road......I believe the LOP on on the 10/22 carbine is stated to be 12.5".

At one time I had a bolt CZ452 and it seemed to fit me pretty good with it's 13.74" LOP and yesterday I shouldered a blued lever action Henry mdl. H001 with a advertised LOP of 14" and it also fit me pretty good.......but neither one of those are semi autos.

Any suggestions ?

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have not tried their semi autos but in wood stocks Savage bolt action 22 rifles seem to have a long length of pull. The youth size actually seems more normal to me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Find an old H&R Model 165 "Leatherneck". It is a great semi auto 10 round magazine fed gun with adjustable Redfield peep sights. I love mine. It was a military trainer so it was not made for youth. They are on auction sites right now.

img_6729.jpg_thumbnail0.jpg

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hangfire is very good dependable person to deal with. Don’t know how to go give him positive rating. One of the Mods will help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom