Advice on 1911 carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stackle2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is spiraling from dumbly off topic & very rapidly approaching fox media retarded. Can y'all keep it on topic, or at least keep it in your pants & get a private chat room? Watching (supposed) men threaten & such.... On a damn forum.... Is so stupid!

So lets please stay on topic, or please mods, shut it down.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is spiraling from dumbly off topic & very rapidly approaching fox media retarded. Can y'all keep it on topic, or at least keep it in your pants & get a private chat room? Watching (supposed) men threaten & such.... On a damn forum.... Is so stupid!

So lets please stay on topic, or please mods, shut it down.

i don't see anyone threating anyone here. Chenry said that no one would try to grab his gun out of his holster because of his size,just pointed out thats not really true. there are some people who aren't intimidated or they are too crazy to care. point being if you're going to carry a gun openly carry it in a good safe proven retention holster and that was the topic of this thread

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i don't see anyone threating anyone here. Chenry said that no one would try to grab his gun out of his holster because of his size,just pointed out thats not really true. there are some people who aren't intimidated or they are too crazy to care. point being if you're going to carry a gun openly carry it in a good safe proven retention holster and that was the topic of this thread
This is true but I think statistics would probably show that large capable looking men are targets of crime fewer times than old people and small women. Agree?

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is true but I think statistics would probably show that large capable looking men are targets of crime fewer times than old people and small women. Agree?

i would agree, but even at my size i've had to defend against assaults even by much smaller persons

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never mind. I give up. Have fun guys
you've been here a month and you have made several posts trying to scold people,if you don't like the conversation just go on to a different thread.

now go play xbox the adults are talking here

Last edited:

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When did I say that? Are you a keyboard tough guy too?
lmmfao.
Too?? lol
It was kind of more about the respect , because of size! I respect Big Guys , then I look for a weakness, usually joints in the lower extremetiys
Absolutly Not! I've just never been intimidated by size, being a smaller guy (pre weight lol) i've Dealt with my fair share of the "big bullys"
that was my point not that he was trying to intimidate me but that some people are not intimidated by size .don't count on that as a means to secure your weapon

This was my point , besides the "plum jacked up Crazy guys" arent or Cant think about size dirrerence.
Then you have the guys with "Napolian syndrome" that just Look for someone to pick on.
Being at the end I say no disrespect ment to the Big Guys, Thanks for being on our side

.edit: everyone carrying open should use The best retention they can get.
And I agree Big guys are usually not a target, but.. it only takes one time

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The problem with this theory is that you're assuming criminals today are logical, smart and sober. Seems they are getting bolder and bolder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom