After I shot him with a FMJ, he cried like a baby -

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cocky little dude... But he took care of business. But shooting the BG as he's climbing over the fence to get away? I don't have a moral problem with that, but I wonder what Alabama law says about shooting fleeing felons?
It probably says something about not messing with 11 year olds. He better finish the job next time. Sounds like a repeat criminal offender.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Cocky little dude... But he took care of business. But shooting the BG as he's climbing over the fence to get away? I don't have a moral problem with that, but I wonder what Alabama law says about shooting fleeing felons?
I would bet that 'bama DGAF about a shot punk thief. Thumbs up for the young that plug a bad guy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We are back to working some here in Alabama. We don't get much interaction with the police, but if I do run across one of them, I might just ask that question.

EDIT: I did a bit of research. It appears that this story is actually from 2016. At least I found a story about it that is dated in that year.

11-year-old Alabamian Shoots Home Intruder - Mocks the Intruder for Crying

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom