After Work "Meet-N-Shoot" - Thurs Aug 2, Big Boys Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just woke up, dang circulation. Anyway I have proof some of us are still real men and can put our foot down and tell the wives I'm going shooting instead of mowing the grass or going over to your wife's mom's house for meatloaf !! If no one that was there cares I'll post some pics. If your running from the law or an ex then PM me and I'll send them to your phone. I'll wait for objections to post here til afternoon. PM anytime if you want them sent directly to your phone. To the fellas that don't make it to any of these you're really missing out on getting to meet some real nice guys/gals and shooting a BUNCH of different firearms. Enjoyed as always... bigred1

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This is the first Meet N Shoot(N Eat) that I've made it to.

It was a great time meeting everyone and shooting all the different guns.

I highly recommend it to anyone interested in hanging out with some good company, shooting guns and shooting the bull.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I jammed it up too. Sorry.

I did sorry.

No worries. Considering the state the red one was in when I got it, I can't blame her for being a bit finicky. She did go from being the most abused truck gun you've ever seen to being able to give a safe Queen a run for the money. (Basically think Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman :cool:)

PPS - OK, that's it, I am now calling the "redhead" one "Julia" just for that reference..

Last edited:

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries. Considering the state the red one was in when I got it, I can't blame her for being a bit finicky. She did go from being the most abused truck gun you've ever seen to being able to give a safe Queen a run for the money. (Basically think Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman :cool:)

PPS - OK, that's it, I am now calling the "redhead" one "Julia" just for that reference..
I really liked that gun

Latest posts

Top Bottom