Aftermarket Glock Sights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who have installed aftermarket sights on their Glock(s). What are you using, what have you used, what works best for you? (carry gun)

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like the trijicon hd in orange. I own two in orange and one in yellow, the orange is easier to pick up for my eyes.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really like the TFX Pro. They do have a set screw and thats part of the reason I chose those over the Trijicon HD. I now run an RMR on my main carry gun and have no regrets whatsoever about spending the money on it, and Im poor. The RMR is exactly what I need.
I cant stress enough that you need to see sights in person and preferably shoot them several times. Its amazing how each persons eyes are different and how sights work differently for individuals. If were in the same place at the same time Id suggest you shoot some of mine or others with aftermarket sights. Even just a color change with a FO sight can change how well you shoot.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I liked the Trijicons until my eyes turned 50 and I discovered I prefer a solid black rear sight. So, I tried the Vickers with U black rear & tritium front dot. Had trouble picking up front sight and switched to Orange Ameriglo Pro which I like very much. (The Vickers are for sale)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
10-8 u notch rear with a dawson trijicon front is what I used to put on my glocks. Worked out nicely.

Latest posts

Top Bottom