Aftermarket Remington 700 stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have 4 rem 700 s in stockys own synthetic that has the full aluminum block .they are around 200 maybe less and have found the workmanship top shelf. Take a few minutes to explore them .. You will be glad you did

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same predicament. I've just about made up my mind on the Magpul, pretty much for the reasons NikatKimber suggested. I really want to go to detachable mags and they seem to be one of the better options.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ptg makes a bottom metal for remmy 700 that takes ar mags. Kinda interested in it for my Grendel build to achieve mag fed

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my B&C from Stockys (https://www.stockysstocks.com/) about 8 years ago. I'd be tempted to try out the new Magpul Hunter stock now. It also works with the Magpul bottom metal for AICS style mags, which is the best $$ option and includes a mag. $260.74 for the set right now at Primary Arms.

Stockys has some nice ones. I like McMillan and hs precision my self. I have shot a couple magpuls and I don’t like the feel myself and the ergonomics seem off to me. I have a hs that I had inleted for the howa dm while polymer still cheap and works well on my light 6 creed I wanted to save weight vs my favorite surgeon dbm. No issues and I’ve abused the piss out of that rifle. Ptg bottom metal and mags work well also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk