That's a lot of serious violations. I've been following Hannity and his team on this with John Solomon, Project Veritas. Judicial Watch and others. They keep peeling the layers of the onion away from what will eventually become the truth.Thanks!
To be fair, we wouldn't be anywhere near this far into the "why" if it weren't for Adm. Rogers hadn't found out what they were doing with NSA collected intelligence and put a stop to it. They barely got the Carter Page warrant signed before he turned off the tap. We probably wouldn't have had an IG investigation without his refusal to go along. Don't forget that Clapper tried to get him fired too!
For those less familiar, here’s a timeline of events transpiring at the NSA:
- November 2015-April 2016 – The FBI and DOJ’s National Security Division (NSD) uses private contractors to access raw FISA information using “To” and “From” FISA-702(16) & “About” FISA-702(17) queries.
- March 2016 – NSA Director Rogers becomes aware of improper access to raw FISA data.
- April 2016 – Rogers orders the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.
- April 18 2016 – Rogers shuts down FBI/NSD contractor access to the FISA Search System.
- April-September 2016 – Rogers continues his investigation.
- September 26 2016 – DOJ’s NSD Head John Carlin files the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications. The filing does not disclose the FISA Abuses. Carlin is aware of Rogers’ compliance review. The 2016 certifications are scheduled for Court approval on October 26, 2016.
- September 27 2016 – Carlin announces he is resigning. Mary McCord will later assume his position.
- October 15, 2016 – Carlin formally leaves the NSD.
- Mid-October 2016 – DNI Clapper submits a recommendation to the White House that Director Rogers be removed from the NSA. Clapper’s effort fails.
- October 20 2016 – Rogers is briefed by the NSA compliance officer on the Section 702 NSA compliance audit and “About” query violations.
- October 21 2016 – Rogers shuts down all “About Query” activity. Rogers reports the activity to DOJ and prepares to go before the FISA Court.
- October 21 2016 – DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations.
- October 24 2016 – Rogers verbally informs the FISA Court of Section 702(17) violations.
- October 26 2016 – Rogers formally informs the FISA Court of 702(17) violations in writing.
- October 26, 2016 – The FISA Court refuses to formalize the 2016 Section 702 certifications. A complete overhaul of Section 702 processes ensues.
- November 17 2016 (morning) – Rogers travels to meet President-Elect Trump and his Transition Team in Trump Tower. Rogers does not inform DNI James Clapper.
- November 17 2016 (evening) – Trump Transition Team announces they are moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
clapper has gone past the statute of limitations. He can't be convicted. If the Government works as expected and as it has worked in the past, it will drag out for so long with worthless investigations that the statute of limitations will envelope all of the possible criminal elements of this debacle and they won't even be shamed....just walk away from it although history will record it.I would like to see Clapper fried for taking Prizim and using it against US citizens.
I'm just paraphrasing here right now....With regard to Hunter Biden, I seem to remember reading something that indicated that Joe Biden was "helpful" in getting Hunter "in" with the Chinese. I'll have to see if I can find that again.
That's a lot of serious violations. I've been following Hannity and his team on this with John Solomon, Project Veritas. Judicial Watch and others. They keep peeling the layers of the onion away from what will eventually become the truth.
The truth is that the upper echelon of our highest LEO agencies were complicit in trying to bring down a duly elected President, either by non-legal means or by shaming him by going after his family like happened to General Flynn.
Every investigator said they didn't think Flynn was lying but went after his son to coerce evidence, so basically Flynn fell on the sword to protect his family and is pretty much now destitute with having to sell his home, etc to pay his lawyers.
You cannot fight the government in a federal investigation. Nobody has enough money. 97% of federal cases are judged in favor of the government because they will wear you down with so much litigation that you have to give up and acquiesce to their demands to lie to convict another. That's called composing and it's legal. LEO can legally lie to you to get a confession or whatever, but you cannot lie to LEO. I don't understand that.