Again, Taurus TX 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, yes I know, poo poo ,, yada yada.. Many or most don't think much of Taurus, they don't rank high in my standing either BUT, BUT I like shooting .22 ,, LOTS of .22.. You know that lil pip squeek round that can cost as little as 3 cents per round .03cpr.. As this video I'll be posting points out it gives you lots of "TIME" spent drawing, reloading and possibly clearing..
Thus again time spent on the range for little $$, To date it's my favorite, over the MK IV, M&P compact.. Why ? ergonomics, trigger and capacity, 16 rds.. Don't get me wrong I like and have no issues with the other 2 but the tx is better in my hand.. It comes with threaded barrel, protector and adaptor in box, LOL, sorry Glock couldn't do it..In time I'll want the 44 and the LCP 2 but for now it encompasses the 3.. This here reviewer is small time but I enjoy their videos and find his wife's intro too cute.. I'd guess him to be the average country boy with a backyard range that gets lots of use.. There is additional components for it too from lakeline, RDS mount, small manual loader I have and like, Gallaway precision plus 3 for 19 rds.. There is a no manual safety model, and magazines are fairly priced.. Poo poo on Taurus all you want but if ya want to put down shoot time for cheap ya might take a gamble..

https://www.budsgunshop.com/search.php?q=tx-22&type=

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone decides to go for 1 shoot me a pm and give ya a link for $21 mags with free ship and no tax.. I just picked up 2 more so that I have 96 rds before reload..

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a friend that absolutely loves his. I tried it with a few rounds and found nothing to dislike about it. Taurus has been making some very good items in recent years. Some look a bit odd, but the functions of the ones I have used have been faultless.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a friend that absolutely loves his. I tried it with a few rounds and found nothing to dislike about it. Taurus has been making some very good items in recent years. Some look a bit odd, but the functions of the ones I have used have been faultless.

I suspect I've had some ftfs due to poor ammo but other wise it's been problem free, When it comes to .22 I'll try the lessors but for life saving it's a Glock, shotgun or AR.. Range time needs a cost factor and .22 is it.. Naturally Do some research 1st to make sure it's $$ well spent.. The new Keltec for less than $200 is junk and I won't have it, but the new lcp should come in less than $300 plus as time moves on..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at these but some of the guys on taurusarmed posted some scary barrel issues and Taurus wasn't going to be able to get them a replacement for 6+ weeks or so. Hope they got them fixed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom