Ah, Boomer Memories of a Once Grand America

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of reasons for this. Here are a few:

- it’s hard to leave someplace without means
- just bc a place is bad doesn’t mean another place is better
- sometimes one doesn’t know how bad a place is until they get there

I’m not saying the good ole US of A is bad, but it sure could be better. And going back to how it was in the 1950s or some other time likely isn’t good for all Americans. And isn’t that what we want, for things to be good for ALL Americans? Or is it too late for that and now everyone is clamoring to choose sides and reject those who look/act/smell different?
Welcome to "diversity" - our "greatest stremph". It's a great way to destroy a nation: flood it with unlike, and often incompatible people, and then try and force them to get along. Demonizing the (dwindling) majority just adds icing on the cake.

And "sometimes one doesn't know how bad a place is until they get there"? So - where are all of those running back south across the border? All of the boats heading back out to sea to escape the "systemic racism"? All of the Catholic, Lutheran, and Jewish charities scraping together funds to send Somalis and others back to their homeland? To be honest, the vast majority of those I see posting on other sites who are ex-patriots, or are planning to ex-patriate, are white. But no worries; wherever they land, the perpetually oppressed will find them, move in, and then b*tch about how awful they are.

autovon

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to "diversity" - our "greatest stremph". It's a great way to destroy a nation: flood it with unlike, and often incompatible people, and then try and force them to get along. Demonizing the (dwindling) majority just adds icing on the cake.

And "sometimes one doesn't know how bad a place is until they get there"? So - where are all of those running back south across the border? All of the boats heading back out to sea to escape the "systemic racism"? All of the Catholic, Lutheran, and Jewish charities scraping together funds to send Somalis and others back to their homeland? To be honest, the vast majority of those I see posting on other sites who are ex-patriots, or are planning to ex-patriate, are white. But no worries; wherever they land, the perpetually oppressed will find them, move in, and then b*tch about how awful they are.
This literally is a detailed description of what white supremacy is. I’m sure there isn’t any chance of changing your mind, no matter what historical examples exist (to include the ones in your own country!!!). But if you looked around, you would see the flaws on your worldview.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Guess I am a white supremacists. When I look at how far the US has came in 200 years then look at some other countries like Mexico and Africa that have existed for thousands of years and see they are mostly still 3rd world economy makes me wonder what the difference is. What is it that made the US what it is but kept many other countries more or less in the dark ages?

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This literally is a detailed description of what white supremacy is. I’m sure there isn’t any chance of changing your mind, no matter what historical examples exist (to include the ones in your own country!!!). But if you looked around, you would see the flaws on your worldview.
Refute the parts of my post that are incorrect.

AlongCameJones

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, but, but…I thought we are headed for demonrat utopia?!?

So God was offended by our sin and sent swarms of heathens in to take over the neighborhoods?

Sounds legit.

It takes more than prayer to make things better. It takes man-made actions. The American Patriots did indeed pray to their God but they did more than that to free us from the tea taxes of George III's crown. It took God and also guts and guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom