Ahmaud Arbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Not wanting to make to many judgmental statements on this one until ALL the facts are out but seeing the video this one looks bad.
Wondering why it took 2 months for the video to surface, if the 3rd party taking the video was in on it what should happen to him?

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read some different stuff on it. I imagine their life will not be pleasent from here on out. They made poor choices and killed someone. Justice needs to be served. Feds need to be involved if nessecary.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was a black guy running through their neighborhood, and the DA refused to charge them.
Prepare for mistrials and hung juries.
That’s just the way it is.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if that is legit, but I know I've entered homes under construction a few times, sometimes it's just curiosity. Doesn't mean he was doing anything bad and it's certainly not a felony crime. And that is certainly not what they 'claimed' they were 'stopping' him for.

Their story is thin thin thin and they were overzealous and their actions led to his death.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looked including a search of the name and didn't see anything posted on this. The two shooters might just have bought room and board in the Georgia correctional system and for a considerable period of time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Ahmaud_Arbery

Something to keep in mind is that Wikipedia is largely moderated by left wingers, so the information you see there is going to be slanted in a certain direction. Don't assume it's a properly vetted and centralized source of info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom