Ahmaud Arbery

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Video shows him entering a house under construction, looking around a minute, and then go running down the street.

The shooters appear to be in the wrong but makes you wonder what he was up to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Video shows jogger briefly entering a construction site.
Another video shows that the shooters “appear” to be in the wrong.Reasonable doubt right there.
These old boys are solid citizens.
Case closed.
Georgia is still Georgia.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pure speculation and my opinion. They think he may be a person responsible for some break ins. They try to stop him brandishing a shortgun. He grabs the gun in self defense, they tussle over the gun and either intentionaly or not it fires killing him.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know if that is legit, but I know I've entered homes under construction a few times, sometimes it's just curiosity. Doesn't mean he was doing anything bad and it's certainly not a felony crime. And that is certainly not what they 'claimed' they were 'stopping' him for.

Their story is thin thin thin and they were overzealous and their actions led to his death.
Yep - I've done this many times with new construction in my neighborhood. It was all out of curiosity of construction techniques and floor plans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom