Ahole punks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
missed the point entirely. I apologize, I must have not put my post together well. I think we are all on the same page.
No. I am not mad at you. I got your point about the left using the safety of schools as a talking point outweighing the rights of one against the other. I too believe your rights end at the beginning of my nose.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
These punks that drive like that should have their vehicles impounded and their licenses suspended. Maybe if mommy and daddy had to spend some bucks to get their cars back and licenses reinstated they might learn a lesson before they kill someone or themselves.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These punks that drive like that should have their vehicles impounded and their licenses suspended. Maybe if mommy and daddy had to spend some bucks to get their cars back and licenses reinstated they might learn a lesson before they kill someone or themselves.
They learn that it doesn't matter, Daddy will take care of it.

Let them sit in jail for the weekend and then do some road clean up service.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heading to work last night around midnight, West Moore 134th & Santa Fe, thought there was a wreck, turned out bunch of punks had the intersection blocked off and about 4 or 5 cars were taking turns doing donuts in the intersection, sat through 4 or so green lights, lots of people so it was well planned, can't imagine why it lasted so long, my hood is always crawling with cops, they finally showed and everyone scattered. Most headed north on Santa fe.
Don’t let them hold you hostage. Screw that.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And hang out in parking lots just BSing. I miss those days.
I stopped going out every weekend when they started issuing spectator tickets. I remember when the MWSC guys were just a forum for grudge races and really enjoyed going out and watching race night. In our own circle of guys, a 10sec car was pretty damn quick and now you can buy that in a bone stock car with heated and cooled seats and 4 doors.

All the meet ups seemed to be on the west side of town and I lived in Jones at the time. I would jump in my completely gutted turbo Nissan and drive across town to hang out until the sun was almost up. Feet would cook from the downpipe running right underneath them, no air conditioning or sound deadening, and a clutch that didnt know how to do anything between lock and unlock.

It was a great time in my life, but the scene has changed. All the guys I raced with now have big dollar shop builds and arent really doing any of their own wrenching. The quality of work seems to get more and more lazy as years go on from the younger kids. Im just the old guy reminiscing about how great it used to be, like the old guys I smirked at 20 years ago.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What gets me is why the crap would you stop at a green light on your end. While the car is spinning I’d drive through like the light says too do and if they hit me it’s on them. If the crowd wouldn’t move they’d be living on Tulsa time like the other idiots that blocked the truck a while back.
If you wanna do donuts go to a parking lot in daylight hours.
A street race is usually planned and can get down the road fast without annoying people too much IF you have a fast car.
Dumb kids with a cammed Silverado or a Charger think they are fast now a days. When I was 15 I built my engine and re did a lot of stuff on my squarebody. Big block with 600 or so to the rear tires beat some fast cars for the time. Had a old man come into town with a Tbucket, he said 302 but it had to be a stroker most likely a 393, single Holley 4150, small plate and a power glide with some wide ass M/T. Bet $50 and when that light turned green I got a glimpse of his taillights and he was gone. He didn’t even come back for his money lol
But we did that on good paved roads that didn’t get used much, some of the roads now I wouldn’t push a car over 100 let alone race on.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps, but I wouldn't risk damage to my hard earned vehicle by 'running over idiots blocking traffic' knowing that most of these idiots simply don't give a sheet and are just looking for an excuse to 'pop' a cap in your direction before they run :censored:
This is good reason to carry several boxes of 1 1/2" roofing nails in our car. Hop out and throw the box in the middle of the burnouts and watch with a smile on your face.

Latest posts

Top Bottom