Aight den....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I've lived a sheltered life, I'm pushing 70 and for some reason I've never eaten a corndog......maybe I need to put that on my "to do list".

Don't eat any of the damn things from @SdoubleA ; he don't know nuttin' about corndogs.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aight y'all.......I done think some of y'all is making fun of me now.

Drury.....I tried boiling a small batch. Damn son, ifin y'all eat that stuff y'all probably make that old boiled slimy okra too. Not for me.

I'm drying me a nice freshly picked mess now. Gonna see how that does on the griddle and the grill. I will say.....that boiled mess didn't seem to have much meat taste in it like those store bought ones do.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use ta buy dese allatime.

large_ad76cca6-815f-4e2e-b330-9ea332eec5c2.jpg

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
me either, i've gotten close with vienna sausages tho, but haven't had any of those since 1966.

I et many cans of them lil sausages back in the day along the creek bank or in the field. I remember times in Laos and Cambodia they would have been a delicacy.....oh wait....I wasn't there...no one was...that was only rumors.

Vienna sausages and Spam.....potted meat galore!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom