Aim small, hit small!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta get down there and shoot their bowling pin match soon as the doc clears me. I don't think .22 would really do me any favors. Lol

But I've never shot a pin match and it looks like a lot of fun!
It is Firearms Solutions that does the bowling pins matches. And, no, a .22--no matter how accurate--won't cut it. Forty-fives do all right, though.:D

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is Firearms Solutions that does the bowling pins matches. And, no, a .22--no matter how accurate--won't cut it. Forty-fives do all right, though.:D

Let me tell ya, we were ALL surprised when I started knocking down steel with that .22 ... if you aim towards the top of the steel, no matter how heavy it is, it will fall. Who knew?? Lol

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha youre right. We was shooting a dueling tree last weekend at 20 yards. I got my 22 pistol out and it would barely move a plate. But i got to running the trigger fast enough I finally walked one around. I have more fun trying to do the impossible with my 22 than anything else.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a great day for shooting! Here's a couple of 5-shot groups from 50 yards with the rifle pictured. (Those are 1" squares.)

SANY1439.JPG
SANY1440.JPG
SANY1448.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom