Aim small, hit small!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On your second post, you mentioned 3.5 lb trigger. I don't think you own ANYTHING with that heavy of a trigger...Ha!
Maybe if you added up 3 of your guns trigger pull.....Maybe.
:50cal:
Nope, never said it had a 3.5 pound trigger (oh, the horror!). It is factory-set at 3.5 ounces.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...It is factory-set at 3.5 ounces.

Folks; I have “shot” this rifle a few times and I have a very hard time with it. I like the post earlier that describes the trigger as a “wisp if a breeze”. It is indescribably light; I mean, it’s crazy light. Regular guys like me have difficulty with a trigger like this but in the hands of mightymouse, it’s a fly killin’ machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
MM gave the great pleasure to shoot Annie. It was at an ENS and he had her on the bench. MM asked me if I wanted to shoot it and I asked "where is she?"
He pointed over to the bench, and I guess it just took a hard look, and the thing went off. If that wasn't impressive enough, it put a hole in hole bullseye. Now that's a sweet gun.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw Steely Finger that Annie, and yeah, he did purty good with it, but me...I can't shoot the thing worth a flip! Now gimme a box-o-bullets and some time, and I betcha I could figure her out. It really is a beauty.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MM gave the great pleasure to shoot Annie. It was at an ENS and he had her on the bench. MM asked me if I wanted to shoot it and I asked "where is she?"
He pointed over to the bench, and I guess it just took a hard look, and the thing went off. If that wasn't impressive enough, it put a hole in hole bullseye. Now that's a sweet gun.
My latest Annie has the U-9 trigger, adjustable from 5 & 1/2 ounces down to 2 ounces. Anschutz makes some great triggers.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess!
We just bought another Anshutz rifle for our youth shooting program that the Ponca City Rifle and Pistol Club sponsors.
Left hand model for the kids that come to the program as a south paw. I doubt they have that trigger though. Nice.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool. What model Anschutz?

It's a left hand model for the kids that shoot that way. Previously the Youth program only had rifles for right hand shooters.
I was told the model, and promptly forgot. You might recognize it from the pic being held by our lead instructor. There is a special rear sight that was yet to be mounted laying in the gun case that was an extra couple hundred bucks.

GetFileAttachment

Latest posts

Top Bottom