Aim Surplus 9mm Ammo In Stock 50rds $20

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
gone.jpeg

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.2%
124   1   0
Not so much robbery as market supply and demand
Those prices are darn bit better than market prices right now.
IMHO, if you don't need it right now, be patient. Better prices are popping up here and there but when they do you have to jump on it right away.
That Natchez deal I posted was $300 per k of 9mm
It sold out in 10 minutes

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
I think this round of panic buying will all go away after the first of the year. I don't plan on buying any guns or ammo until then, unless a bargain falls right into me lap. Right now, I have some accessories I need to buy (leather, flashlights, WMLs) to replenish my stock. I've sold a ton of gear that I should probably replace.

But after January 1st, it's game on! I plan on buying a .45ACP or maybe a 10mm, an AR pistol in .300 Blackout and lots and lots of ammo.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I think this round of panic buying will all go away after the first of the year. I don't plan on buying any guns or ammo until then, unless a bargain falls right into me lap. Right now, I have some accessories I need to buy (leather, flashlights, WMLs) to replenish my stock. I've sold a ton of gear that I should probably replace.

But after January 1st, it's game on! I plan on buying a .45ACP or maybe a 10mm, an AR pistol in .300 Blackout and lots and lots of ammo.

I'll disagree on time frame.. The kung flu has "seriously" hurt world wide.. The components to assemble "stuff" has been hit hard.. We have never seen anything like this and if the corruption continues or increases we're going to feel the hurt.. 4 plus months waiting on a freezer ?? The damage " THEY " have inflicted has not yet been seen.. IMO..

Latest posts

Top Bottom