Aimpoint or Eotech?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have both, I prefer the Aimpoint. The only real problem I have with the Eotech is that the reticle looks ... fuzzy or something. Poorly defined. It's a distraction to me, probably because I battle with poor eyesight as it is. I prefer the clean dot of the Aimpoint.

josephwatson

New to the site!
Reaction score
Good reviews. Both are good scopes and specifically designed for military and law enforcement. These scopes offer unlimited eye relief and is responsible to what you see even in extreme weather condition. Both have varieties of categories and the price rate is almost same & reasonable. You can go with any one of them.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have both, I prefer the Aimpoint. The only real problem I have with the Eotech is that the reticle looks ... fuzzy or something. Poorly defined. It's a distraction to me, probably because I battle with poor eyesight as it is. I prefer the clean dot of the Aimpoint.

Focusing on the target will take care of that fuzzy issue, mostly. This is especially true if the aimpoint dot looks sharp to you, which suggests you do not have an astigmatism.

Good reviews. Both are good scopes and specifically designed for military and law enforcement. These scopes offer unlimited eye relief and is responsible to what you see even in extreme weather condition. Both have varieties of categories and the price rate is almost same & reasonable. You can go with any one of them.

The biggest difference will be battery life, and weight, if you are comparing the H1/T1 series to any eotech offering.

Latest posts

Top Bottom